Window Seal and Crank Replacement

A home owner from Fairfield, CT says:

Hi,

Do you carry a replacement seal for this window? It is an older Anderson wood frame double hung window.

Separately, also looking for a replacement crank for a different, but also older, Anderson case window. It opens to the left. Part No. 39-147 looks like it might be the right fit, but is there some way for me to confirm?

Thanks,

Roland 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello Roland,

We'd be happy to help but we'll need a little more information. Could you show us the arm of the operator that you need to replace? The best way to do that is to open the window and take a picture form above. Thank you!

A home owner from Fairfield, CT says:
Please see attached
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! That does look like our 39-147 operator, I agree. You can look over our dimensions to confirm. You will need to remove the wood sill cover to get at the mounting screws in the sill. 

As for the foam weatherseal, I'm afraid it's no longer available. we carried it at one time but it was discontinued and is no longer made. Take a look at our 58-180 or 58-195 instead. You may be able to use one of these as a replacement.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.