Window Shoe

Handy Person from Keyser, WV
May 7, 2024 2:23 pm

Hello. I'm trying to find a replacement show for an unknown window manufacturer. It looks like the picture above. Additionally, I'm wanting these because the window won't stay open. I've checked that the shoes rotate and the window locks into them both. They're just not holding the weight. Would replacing them fix the problem? I'm a DYIer an not a window expert by any means so any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

t lock shoe
1 user uploaded images
2 Replies
Handy Person from Keyser, WV
May 8, 2024 7:41 am
Hello again. So after looking a bit further I learned that I do need the shoes. You can see from the pictures I added that the hook that attaches to the balance became worn and broke off. If you have these that would be awesome. Additionally, if you can somehow identify a potential window manufacturer, that might be helpful in the future. Thanks again.
open cam t lock shoe t lock shoe
2 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 9, 2024 9:07 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Our 15-195B open-cam shoe looks like a good match. Take a look and see if you agree.

Dimensions for 15-195B
Dimensions for 15-195B

Dimensions for 15-195B
Dimensions for 15-195B

I'm sorry to say that we don't know who manufactured your window. This kind of hardware is used by numerous manufacturers and brands, unfortunately. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts