Window Shoe replacement

A home owner from USA says:
Dear Swisco,I am in need of 4 pivot shoes of what I think are Thermal Gard windows. Would you be able to assist me in ordering the correct size, based on the below photos?

Thank you.

User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Your pivot shoe appears to be an older version of the 15-070, which is used by Thermal Gard. Compare it to your shoe to see what you think. Notice the black cam, which has that little "bump" in the corner.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)