Window Spring Anchor?

A home owner from California says:
Just need the little metal clip that anchors the spring string.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

When you say anchor, are you just referring to that metal clip at the end of the cord? If so, we happen to be waiting on stock to be made up so we can add it to our inventory. Another customer actually requested it a short time ago. Please give us a little more time and we will let you know as soon as it becomes available!

Keep in mind, however, that if that clip is failing then that usually means its time to replace the whole balance. We can help with that, too, but it's up to you. 

If you do decide to just replace the clip, make sure to be careful. These cords are under a lot of pressure from the spring and it's important that you use safety gloves and goggles. We'll walk you through the process once it's available for purchase.

A home owner from California says:
Thank you for the information. Yes, I do mean the hook. Is there another I can use? I have gone through and rest of them look good. I believe the previous owner was not treating the window correctly and that is why it was broken. I included a new better photo of the hook.
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid there is no alternative hook that will work for you. If you only want to replace this instead of the balance, we will let you know when they become available in our catalog for you to purchase. 

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for waiting! Please see our new 62-108 tension cord clip.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.