Window Stop (Bead)

A handy person from Prescott, AZ says:

I needed to replace broken glass to a sealed double paned glass window. The vinyl strip around the window had to be forced off so it stretched and distorted. I would like to find a replacement part for this so I can maintain a similar look to all the other windows. Please let me know if you can get this type of vinyl strip.

Thanks, Rick
User submitted a photo of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Rick. We don't have an exact match, but look at our 55-092 and let me know if this could work as a possible replacement. Make sure to look over its dimensions before you make a decision.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)