Window Tab - Replacement Part

A home owner from Shawnee, KS says:
Hello! I recently purchased our current house built in 1996 with CertainTeed windows. One of the tabs that holds the storm window in its track when open or closed is missing. (Pictures attached of where missing part goes and example of the part on other side of window). How could I go about replacing this part?

Thanks in advance!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think you should look at our 26-384 Certainteed Finger Latch Pair. This seems like it'd be a good match to me.
A quick learner says:
Just ordered it - looks like a perfect fit.

This is an awesome part finding service by the way... thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thank you so much for the order! It was our pleasure, we're always here to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)