Window Tilt Latch (I think)

A landlord from Massachusetts says:
Can you help me identify this? Came off a window in a rental property I own. I think it's called a window tilt latch. I need a bunch of these.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe this corner is from a Mastic vinyl window sash. These top tilt latches have actually been discontinued and are no longer available. That said, there was a Mastic dealer in our area and he suggested using surface mounted latches. Take a look at our 26-228 and 26-229 and see if these could work. They would screw right on the top of the sash.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)