Window Type

A quick learner from USA says:
Hi,
The glazing bead is what looks to be the cause of the problem. Is there anyway you can tell me which glazing bead I need to order based on the manufacture type of the window noted in the attached picture?
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's tough to tell. I think you have an Alenco window, but that's no guarantee since many manufacturers often use many types of glazing. Start with our 55-080 and see if this is a match. You will ultimately need to remove a sample of yours and compare dimensions and shape to confirm it's the same. You won't find a number on your window that will tell you with 100% accuracy what you have, unfortunately. The only way to be sure is by comparing physical attributes.
A home owner from Kenrucky says:
Is it sold locally? If not, how long does it take to come in and is it returnable if it's not correct?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't have a source in your area, but if you print out the product page and bring it to a local hardware store they may order it in for you. Delivery time depends on what shipping method you choose during checkout. It is returnable, yes. See our return policy for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.