Window Vent For a Picture Window

A home owner from Harwich, MA Cape Cod says:
I'm looking for a replace window vent, this part is in both the lower right and left of the picture window. I've attached a photo of the part and pictures of location on the window, as well as the window itself. I don't know the make of window, purchased at the time my home was built in 1998, unfortunately the store that my builder purchased the window from has since gone out of business. It was similar to say home depot, for builders.

The description of the window from the construction specifications states Double hung vinyl tilt in insulated with screens and grilles, however, this window is the picture window between the double hung windows and doesn't open. these vents are located on the outside at the bottom of the window. Please advise.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

User submitted photos of a weep hole & cover.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Bridget. This part is known as a weep hole cover. How about our 26-186? This appear similar, but check it out and compare its dimensions to your own part to see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)