Window Vinyl Glaze needed

A home owner from Houston, Texas says:
Curved portion of existing glaze is 17/32 inch. Straight portion that snaps into frame is 16/32". Locking lip is spaced 1/8" lower than corner edge. White vinyl glaze is brittle from sun and weather. Champion window frame i is 2002 year built in Perry home in Houston Texas. Please tell me what you suggest in this window frame. Not all Glaze is broken, just one or two pieces in about four Windows. I'm trying not to replace all glazing in all 18 Windows.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 55-080 might work for you. One concern is that the leg that goes behind the glass might be too big. This measurement on our 55-080 is 13/16". Do you have room for that? If not, you can always trim that leg.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.