Window Vinyl part

A quick learner from algonquin says:
H,

Please identify this part so I might be able to order if available. It is Vinyl and sits right up against window edge where raw window meets frame. Attached phot - see circled item..
vinyl window
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you need the window glazing. I'm just not sure what type you need. We would have to see a clear picture of the end profile. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here.
A quick learner from Algonquin, IL says:
Hi Tom,
I sent a sample to your Sample address with the Vinyl part. Should get today or there already. Vince
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We received your sample vinyl snap-in glazing, and it is our 55-158-6 Rollyson snap in.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.