Window Weather Pile measurements

A quick learner from Moreno Valley CA says:

I need to identify correct Window Weather Pile stripping for my Vinal Windows. The pictures are attached, The pile is full of dirt and dust and seems matted down.

Also I need advice how to remove the pile from these channels they seem imbedded. Do I need to cut out one side so I can pull out with needle nose plyers? When I did the pile broke off.

Patrick 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Channel for pile weather stripping.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window pile base meserment width 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window pile base meserment width 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window pile height 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window pile weather stripping.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Patrick,

We'd be happy to help but it's tough to make out accurate dimensions from photos. If you could write out your exact backing width and pile height, that will help us narrow down your replacement options. You are welcome to look through our selection of wool pile weatherstripping here in the meantime. I'll also include a video showing our cut-out method for removing this type of seal here. Thank you! 

A quick learner from Moreno Valley CA says:
Sorry,
The base width: 3/16"
Pile height: 1/4"
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Take a look at the 58-127, which has the same 3/16" width and 1/4" pile height that you're looking for. 

Profile view of 58-127
Profile view of 58-127

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.