Window Weather Strip

A quick learner from North Carolina says:
This is the outer seal on a crank type window with wood casement. The concave tip comes in contact with the edge of the window and is supported with a thin rubber strip on either side connecting to the molded plastic base.

Any help in identifying this strip or providing a possible replacement would be greatly appreciated.
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this bubbleseal, but look at our 58-055. This is very similar and you may just be able to use it as a substitute. See what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)