Window Weatherstripping options

A quick learner from Oviedo, FL says:

Hello, I've looked all over the window, window hardware, window glass, etc but can't find any information on the manufacturer or part number. When we moved into the house a month ago I noticed the windows don't close all the way so the locking mechanism is not working properly. When I looked that the weatherstripping at the bottom of the window I noticed that on some of the windows the weatherstripping was falling apart, some had hardened, others completely lost their shape and were compressed flat.

When I remove the weatherstripping the window closes properly. I don't know if they are the original ones from 1993 when the home was built.

Can you please take a look at the photos and see if this is a part you carry? The slot on the window is 1/4 inch and the bubble size seems to be 1/4 inch as well although because of the condition it's hard to tell.

I'd like a product that compresses as much as possible.Thanks in advance

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20200123_075721.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20200123_083533.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20200123_083609.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Underneath and Side.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let's have you start with taking a look at our 58-135 bubble seal and 58-156 foam filled bubble seal. I believe you may be able to use on these on your window. Review the measurements of both pieces and see what you think. You mentioned that you're having some trouble locking your windows. If you happen to have a "sweep" type of lock, you may be able to shim up the "keeper" with our 90-058 shim. Look it over and let us know if you have any other questions. 

A quick learner from Oviedo, FL says:
Thank you Dave Sr. I ordered the 58-135 and 58-134 and will see which compresses better so my window can seal and close properly. As far as the shim is concerned the window actually locks into the other pane(?). The photo shows the window closed and locked properly BUT its because I removed the faulty seal. I'll keep you posted once I receive the products. Thank you.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Sounds great. We will be here. Thank you.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.