Window Weatherstripping/Bottom

A home owner from East Windsor, N.J. says:
Photographs attached. The "T" that slides into track is 1/4". Do you have in stock? I will need for 10 windows.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our 58-171. This has a "T" size of .270". Do you think this might work for you?
A quick learner from east windsor says:
Just need confirmation that the "T" that slides on bottom of window track measures 1/4".
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The "T" for the 58-171 is .270". This is the closest match we were able to find. Do you think you can get that to work? That's not too far off from 1/4". Also, are you sure your "T" is exactly 1/4"? For this kind of weatherstripping the dimensions can get pretty precise.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)