Window, Window Mechanism + Handle

A handy person from USA says:
I have attached to this email pictures showing the type of Awning Window and some working parts. Please advise me if you stock the

different parts to operate this type of Awning Window. I will need replacement parts for about 30 units of this type of Awning Window.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest as the parts are urgently needed.

Thanking you and trusting that you can supply the needed parts.

User submitted photos of awning window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You have a very old Stanley awning window, but I think we can still help. Look at our 36-018B, 36-018C, and 36-018D.

However, I did have one question. Our 36-018B is considered the "control bracket". Yours seems to have a broken die cast part in it. I would like to see what that part is and what it is attached to.
A handy person says:
Hi Dave, glad to know you have some parts to help. They do look like a match. Seems like some of the "gears" in the windows are jammed up too. Do you sell those?

I honestly have no clue what the broken die cast part is. I went to retrieve it from the site but as Murphy has it, it's gone.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The gears are typically part of the operator system. See our 39-058 for an example. Is this similar to what you need? Otherwise, I would like pictures of the gears as well. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)