Window adj. tool

A home owner from Dudedin,Fl says:
I have BB740B windows in my house is this the proper tool for adjusting?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure, I don't recognize that serial number. It depends more on the balance than the window. The 75-006 is meant to replace tilt-window spiral balances, like our Series 600 and Series 900. Does your balance match either of these?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)