Window arm

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I am looking for the arm that connects to the window
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I actually see two arms here. Which one were you looking for? If you need the casement operator replaced, see our 39-176 and 39-175. If you need the hinge arm replaced, though, I won't be able to tell what you have without seeing it removed from the window. In the meantime, browse through our selection of Pella casement window hinges and accessories and see if anything here is a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)