Window arm mechanism missing small part...

A home owner from Willow Grove says:
In the very bottom center of the first picture is the part missing from another window. It looks like a beige "snap" on end piece to a small rod that attaches pieces of the open mechanism controlled by a winding arm on the inside. The stainless steel piece adjacent to it slides and clips onto and secures it. Because it's missing on the other window, the steel piece slides freely allowing the bottom arm to detach from the upper arm, which disables the winding arm function on the inside. Can this tiny "snap" piece be replaced?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-514 sash bracket, as well as our 39-105 detach clip to see if these are the parts you're looking for.
A quick learner from Willow Grove says:
Thanks for the reply, close but not quite...
It's actually the beige colored circular "snap" in the above pictures that is missing. It is on all the functioning windows, but missing on the defective one. I will send pic if the defective window for comparison. You can also see where the "snap" is missing, the pin has begun oxidizing. Thanks again!
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe the piece you're referring to is the stud on our 39-514 that Dave mentioned. Have you given that a look? I think this is the piece you have on your window.
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.