Window balance

A quick learner from 92679 says:
Hi I need a total of 14 window balance sets I have 9 that are 34 in Long and have a number on it that says 3340 and has a sideways marking that says tsf. it is weird though because some of the same size ones have the same number but have a u at the back end of it says 3340U tsf. The next two are 28 in long and have a number that says 730 V. And the final 3 are length is 22in and has a marking that says 2130 r
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1527776326321702806413.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

With winged bottom attachments and wingless bottom attachments, these are Series 350 balances. 3340 will be our S350-34 , (2)730 will be S350-28 , and 2130 will be S350-22 . Ignore the U and R in the option numbers when you go to order. You'll see the 3340, 2730, and 2130 options on our website if you click the three links above.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at