Window balance

A handy person from Ruskin Florida says:
I need 4 of these
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D321E530-AE50-4883-AF04-F5AE0F6DCD20.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F611927E-17F6-43B8-AC51-8CC33C2CF221.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C1314638-BDDB-4C44-8B5E-2C12C0785572.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3F6FEF7F-339E-4D9A-8E97-6B31B9E62E7E.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks like either an S600-29 or S900-29 Spiral Balance. The difference between these two spiral balances is the diameter of the outer tube. The Series 600 has a 5/8" outer tube, the Series 900 has a 3/8" tube. Compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at