Window balance

A quick learner from Atlanta says:
I'm desperately trying to find this balance. I know now that it's called a constant force balance.

I was screwed over by a window manufacturer, called Premium Windows and doors from Pico Rivera, CA. They were setting up a new branch in Atlanta and I paid for windows from them. They installed and were going to come back the next day to add the balances. They didn't. The guy went back to Los ANgeles instead.

One of the windows had this type of balance, which fell out. I can't find anyone that has these or knows where to find or install.

Can you help?

Thanks
Michaela
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello Michaela. I have placed a list on the upper right hand side of this page of different parts that may work for you. I encourage you to review this list carefully. If nothing looks familiar to you, I would then suggest sending us some additional photos of the parts from different angles. Also if there are any stamped numbers included, please provide them to us so that we may use that information to cross reference any additional parts.
A quick learner from Atlanta says:
Woohoo! That quad side loader is the right thing. I will order them and the springs. Thank you, thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.