2302 Window balance

A contractor says:
I need channel balances #2302
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your post. The stamped number you have provided only indicates the spring strength of the balance. We would need for you to remove a balance from the window and send over detailed photos of the part including the top and bottom nylon attachments. In addition, we would need to know the metal length measurement of the balance. Once we have all of that information, we can search for possible matches.

A contractor from USA says:
Discussion ID d109769
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180430_073259.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180430_073339.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180430_075031.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180430_075041.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thanks! I believe you have either our Series 380 or Series 385 channel balance, depending on the depth of your shoe. These balances are identical save that one detail, so you'll have to measure your shoe to confirm the better match. If it's 1" deep, go with our Series 380. If it's 1-3/32" deep, go with our Series 385 instead.

I'm not as sure about that top sash guide. It could be either our 18-061 or 18-060, but it's hard to tell. I recommend carefully going over the dimensions and pictures we show for each part to confirm the better match.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.