Window balance

A quick learner from Seattle says:
I have two windows that have no balances. They weigh 16 pounds each. They have not had the balances since I purchased the home so I don't have one to compare to for ordering new ones. I have include four pictures of the windows including three that have measurements. Could you please help me identify the balances I need.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It's very difficult to identify what balances would work for your window without seeing the originals. Do you have an identical window in the house that may use the same hardware? Even if it's a different size, it would put us on the right track. 

I do have one other window of the same kind but different size. After disengaging the balances I cannot get the window out of the channel around them. I will enclose a few pictures of the window and the parts of the balance I can see. I hope these pictures can help. Thank you for looking into this and let me know if there is anything else you need from me to help identify these parts
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We're close! We can definitely replace this balance, we just need to see this one out of the window. There are a few important details that we cannot make out while it's still installed.

Have you seen the video below? This outlines how to remove a channel balance from this kind of window. 

Once you have it out, we'll need to see one clear picture of the top nylon attachment and one clear picture of the bottom nylon attachment. Going back to the first window, I would also like you to give me the height of the visible glass. That will allow us to calculate the size you need. You already gave us the sash weight, so that's the last important detail already cleared up.
Once we have this information, I'm confident we can get you a match!
Thank you for the video, it was very helpful. Here are those pictures and the height of visible glass on the original is 22 inches
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! With a visible glass height of 22", I think our S385-23 can work for you. I would also recommend our 2230 stamp option for your sash weight of 16 pounds.

Awesome! Thank you for helping me find these parts!
How to replace a window sash channel balance
How to replace a window sash channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.