Window balance

A quick learner from Frederick MD says:
I need a replacement for this.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B2D14A60-A7E7-42C3-A706-65206BCEB9BC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B7088183-9067-4763-ACFC-C054CB9860F5.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply this balance, but it will have to be a custom order since none of our stock balances match your setup. The issue is that hook at the end of the cord, which is somewhat unique.

I plan on using our Series 770 channel balance, but I will swap out the tab it comes with already with the 62-005 hook. This custom combination should function the same way as your original. There are just a few more details to iron out before we can go further.

First, can you tell me the length of the metal channel? I will also need to know the precise weight of the sash that your balances support. Finally, how many did you need?

Please let me know this information at your convenience. I'm also happy to help any questions you may have. Once we have everything sorted, I'll email you an order link and price quote for the custom product.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.