Window balance

A quick learner from USA says:
Length 26inches
Width 5/8 inch (metal part)
Width of plastic between 1/2 - 5/8 inches
Depth of plastic upper one between 5/8 - 3/4(upper is defined as when placed on window)
Depth of the bottom plastic one 1 inch and 1/4
Width is about 34.5
Weight 5-6 pounds
no tilt window, moves up and down.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1_thumb.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2_thumb.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3_thumb.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image4_thumb.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for posting. I believe we can help, but I'm afraid I'm having trouble discerning the nylon fittings in these photos. Could you send pictures of both ends that are a bit clearer? Can you also tell me the stamp code on the metal channel? Finally, can you confirm the balance on the other side of this window is identical (has the same fittings on both ends, and the same stamp code), or if it differs at all, how? From there I'll do my utmost best to help. 

Stamp code 2530F, 2540F
Other end is not identical, there is no plastic on the bottom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A158164E-F574-4DB2-8981-A502C551DAA1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 83F1FEAC-38A3-450A-945C-CA1855DA902E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 88101AE7-A57A-4665-9A2D-B83EA3DBAFF2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 386E51B8-4104-48D1-A528-DE182E4B128D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 335077C3-6988-430D-A450-1472A47408AA.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks. This confirms what I thought--you have a hinge window, where the balances are not symmetrical. One uses the 19-008 Top and 15-025 Bottom fitting, while the other has just the 19-008 Top and no bottom fitting. Similarly, both balances will have different stamps. We can replace these balances via a custom order. Can you just confirm for me which balance has the 2530 stamp--the one with both fittings, or just one?--and which one has the 2540 stamp? From there I can send you purchase links for one each of these balances. 

2540F is on left
2530F in the right
Profile picture of Bob

Unfortunately this doesn't tell me which stamped balance has both fittings and which balance has only the top fitting, as these hinge windows could be set up for either left or right-handed orientation. If you can tell me whether the 2540 stamp has both fittings or just one, and if the 2530 stamp has both fittings or just one, I can then write up quotes for replacements. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.