Window balance identifier

A distributor from miami fl. says:
Please assist in identifying the correct Balance to replace the attached. The length measures 23" not including the end caps. It has a marking that reads (h 22-5). The ends were referred to as a safety end on one side and a KK end on the other.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7613.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7612.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7611.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7610.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7609.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We can supply this balance, but only as a custom order due to its combination of nylon fittings. What you have here uses our 19-042 top and 15-002 bottom fitting. Look these two parts over to confirm.

If you were interested in a custom order, please tell me how many you wanted to purchase and I will then email you a link you can use to add the balance assembly to your cart.

A distributor from miami fl. says:
Tom,

I am in need of 50 units.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good! I'll shoot that over to you now. Just note that if you order fewer than 50, the price will increase since you would no longer qualify for a bulk pricing discount. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.