Window balance needed

A home owner from Oakley ca says:
Need assistance identifying the right replacement part for the attached balance. Need a pair of new ones.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We can help you replace this balance, I just need one more piece of information. I see the pulley system for this balance is missing, but I need to see the metal clip at the end of the cord. If you have an undamaged balance, perhaps the one opposite of the balance pictured, please take a few pictures of that clip and we can work from there.
A home owner from Oakley ca says:
Here are additional pics
User submitted photos of a window balance part.
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid this is not what I need to see. The clip I'm talking about is metal and located at the end of the pulley string. This is just the pulley itself. Please let me know when you find the clip. It should be shiny metal, and it may look almost like a hook.
A home owner from Oakley says:
Without this pic. How many balances have we narrowed it down to?
Profile picture of Tom
There are a few different kinds, and all of them are special. We do not carry them on our site as they have to be custom made. That's why it is essential that we get all the information necessary to ensure that you get what you need. I don't want to just guess, because that clip is a very important part of how the balance is installed. We need to see it so we can find the appropriate match.

As a quick aside, I believe the stamp on your balance is 14 3, but it's hard to make out in the picture above. Can you confirm that?
That's correct # is 14-3. I will have to get u pics later today. The window is in a rental
Here are more pics
Profile picture of Tom
I have received your pictures. Unfortunately, you still do not show what I asked for. Until I can see the metal clip at the end of the pulley cord, I cannot help you replace this balance. Take a look at the images below to see what I need. The metal clip can be seen in the right picture. Like I said before, there are a lot different varieties of this clip. The one shown below is just one of many. It is important that we see what you have.
A customer submitted image of their channel balance attachments.
A quick learner from Oakley says:
These are the best pics I am able to get . Can you make an educated guess based on these additional pics?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The top sash guides look like SWISCO product code 18-171, compare to your originals. As for the balances, I will email you a custom balance ordering link shortly!
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.