Window balance or sash

A quick learner from Calumet City illinois says:
Need to identify which part and how to replace currently there is no window balance I have a picture however your system won't accept
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I'm afraid we won't be able to make an identification without seeing the original hardware. There's simply too many options and we need something to go off of to help narrow down some options. Is there an identical window in the house? If there is, remove an undamaged balance and show us. I may need more photos and info after that, but I have to know what to ask for first. Just something to keep in mind.

A quick learner from Lynwood Il says:

The part is missing...I'm hoping you can identify the balance, or is there something else we can install

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20211030-062211_Gallery.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a clip used with coil balances. There should be a pivot shoe below the coil springs that we'll need to see in order to identify what hardware you need. Take a look at the videos I've attached below and let me know if this helps. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.