Window balance part

A landlord from Charlotte says:
Looking to find and order these white window balance elements to prevent a open window from closing
User submitted a photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say what you have without seeing detailed dimensions. That said, look at our 18-009 and 18-064. Carefully compare them to your own part and see if either of them match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)