Window balance question

A home owner from USA says:
Which of your products would I use? The 2960 is a single spring balancer. See attached photos thank you.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We can help you with this balance, but it will have to be custom made. I believe it is a 1/2" wide channel balance with a 19-005 top and 15-050 bottom. Can you confirm? If so, check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the blank fields. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)