Window balance replacement

A quick learner from Mt Juliet, tn says:
My part says 28c bsi rr. Not sure the brand of the window. I had a plastic piece break off when repairing the window. I need to know if you have one similar in stock.
User submitted a photo of a window balance part.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This is just the pulley system for a channel balance. Unfortunately, these pulleys are not available separately. If yours is broken, you will have to replace the entire balance.

Now, based on this image and the information you provided, I think you might have the Series 770 balance. Does that look right? Let me know if you agree.
A quick learner says:
Yes that does look correct.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)