Window balance spring

A home owner from Florida says:
2940 BSI
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I think you should look at either our S380-30 or S385-30. One of these may be what you need, but check the size of the bottom shoe to confirm. That is the only difference between them.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)