Window balance tracks

A quick learner from Pa says:
The metal u channel is 37" long.
Only marking on channel is "36Z"
The pulley ear that connects to the spring broke out.
The plastic stops at the top of the track on both sides are broken.
The width of the track is 9/16".
The window itself has triangled studs one one each side.
Are the parts available for the window balance system or are the assemblies available,
Thank You,
Jay
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Jay. We may have a replacement for this balance, but I can't tell what type you have from this photo. It's too damaged to identify. Do you have an identical window in the house that has undamaged parts? If so, please remove one balance form that window and take a couple more pictures for us to review. I specifically need to see the top end, bottom end, the shoe at the end of the cord, and the stamp. Thank you!

A quick learner from Pa says:
Tom,
I took closer pics of the balance channel I removed. As you can see, the eye hole broke out which caused the problem to start with.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Thank You,
Jay
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C094315E-B4AD-481E-99BA-1E686D1CA31D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7DBA8DCA-9AD7-4CC7-B8BD-6243CA3B0B30.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 62C8E298-3D6F-4794-B6B6-329B9D454E3A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9FB400C6-C036-4848-839C-AA28A922CCE7.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! These pictures are a huge help. Your balance looks like it'd be a good match for our S751-37. Look it over and see if you agree. The only thing I'm not sure about is the stamp. 36Z doesn't match any of ours, but one of them may still work regardless. I recommend weighing your sash on a scale and referring to the chart on the S751-37 store page to confirm which of ours will work.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.