Window balance with top and bottom attachments

A home owner from Florida says:
Can you assist with tracking down the correct part number? I see its a 2420 but, need help with top and bottom. Thank you in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1027191049a_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1027191050.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. See either our S351-25 or S390-25. The only difference between these two balances is the 'depth' of the bottom nylon fitting, so compare both with me old hardware to see what matches best. You will need a stamp option of 2420.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)