Window balancers

A handy person from Sicklerville NJ says:
I have a number of windows with this type of balancer. The one in the photos is 28.5 inches long. The others I have are 33 inches long. I was having difficulty identifying the shoe.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
A handy person says:
I previously sent pictures of the balancers I have in my windows. I am also going to need top sash guides and I have included a picture of that in this request. What I found odd is that the top sash guides are the 18-124P that say they are used with the 371 series balancer, but the balancers I have do not have the same top as the 371 series.
User submitted a photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Thanks for posting. I agree, the 18-124P looks to be a good match for your top sash guide. I'm not sure about the Series 371 channel balance. I don't think that's what you have. See our Series 380 instead. This looks to be a much closer match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)