Window balances

A home owner from Palm Springs says:

I have the measurement of the windows with an height I'm not sure what type of balances I need for these windows though

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5A4CD7F1-9870-4A3E-B2FD-C6F4DFC98C29.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D590B965-D60E-4D6E-A2F5-872EEC9F1C0F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D445254F-7AE4-4A4D-9909-EB2D0CCC7CD2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AEE74DFF-C3F1-4A90-9B83-015725B52D4A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! We can definitely help. The balance in your second photo looks similar to our Series 385, though this is mostly an educated guess. Keep in mind that I'm basing this on the style of your nylon attachments. The Series 385 comes with a 19-005 top and 15-004 bottom, so as long as those match you should be okay.

I'm also not sure if the balance in your second photo has the same nylon attachments as all the other balances you're looking for. The stamps aren't part numbers or anything, they just indicate the spring strength calibration. You will need to compare the nylon attachments on each balance in order to confirm if the Series 385 is what you're looking for.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.