25-1/8" Spiral Window Balances?

A home owner says:

Hey there my name is ira. From mobile Alabama i need 8 sets of spiral balances for a total of 16 pieces. These little jokers are 25 and1/8th inches long. 3/8 in. Inch in diameter. can I purchase them from u?

A home owner from Mobile Alabama says:
It looks as if the tip is red.thanks for your time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1527198160795-330992061.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't think the extra 1/8" will matter. You can likely use the S900-25 with a red tip. Is there any difference between your balance and the S900-25, besides the extra 1/8" in length?

A home owner from Mobile Alabama 36608 says:
No sir. There is not. These are Keller Smith Windows. About 12 years old. Thanks for response
Profile picture of Tom

Great! S900-25 should work great.

A home owner from Mobile Alabama 36608 says:
I have ordered from ur company before. U have my credit card number on file. Do I need to go thru ordering process again?
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, all orders can be placed online through our site. We don't store credit card information, so just start from scratch with that.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.