29B USB Window balances

A handy person from USA says:
I need a price for a complete channel balance for my window. I have attached four (4) photos of the one that needs to be replaced.
The metal part measures 30 inches end to end (not including the plastic part).

In case the stamp is not clear in the picture, the number stamped on the metal part is 29B USB.

At your earliest convenience, please provide product price and shipping cost separately.

Thank you.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I've narrowed this down to two possible channel balance Series: either our Series 351 or our Series 390.

Now, as you can see, the only difference between these two Series is their bottom shoe. The Series 351 uses the 15-002 while the Series 390 uses the 15-001. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
Comparison of <a href='Channel-Balance-Shoe/pd/Replacement-Sash-Support-Channel-Balance-Shoes/15-001'>15-001</a> & 15-002
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)