Window balances won't stay in place

A quick learner from Phoenix says:

The balances keep sliding up and jamming the window. The markings on them say 26 2 B.S.I. RK

I can't find anything wrong with the parts please help

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4B35C2DC-99E6-4B24-8D24-5AEDACBE1778.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7874DE4F-6F0E-4B51-9087-6D7FB163E78D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 564BD636-8C9B-4AD5-B3EB-FB1B6C0DE676.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26 2 BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26 2 B.S.I.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! If your balances are shooting up into the track, then you may just need a new top sash guide. See the video below for more information. We recommend the 18-171 as a replacement.

If you do need a new balance, then we can help with that, too. However yours will have to be a custom order due to its configuration. Let me know if that's what you want to do and we can work from there.
I'm happy to purchase new sash guides
Please help advise what to purchase
Profile picture of Tom

Did you look over the 18-171 I recommended in my last post? I think this would be a good match.

Please also advise me on what model number window balancers to buy as well
Profile picture of Tom

Sure--like I mentioned, these will have to be a custom order. Can you show me a clearer picture of the metal hook at the end of the cord? I can sorta see it peeking out from under the shoe in your second-to-last picture, but I'd like to see the whole hook.

Can you also tell me how many you need?

Once I know that, I'll email you an order link and price quote for the desired quantity.

Here's the clip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0E4338D9-11A4-4837-A8DC-D02D949298F8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A070B5C6-08C2-42DB-A5B0-29DD179EBE68.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6848B936-98D4-450E-8FD6-D2CF3A7390B8.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect! That's exactly what we needed to see. I still need to know how many you need, though, as requested on my 4/30 post. The custom order links we make need to have a pre-set quantity, so it's important to know that before we get started.

10 would be great
Profile picture of Tom

Fantastic, I'll send that over right now.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.