Window balancing system part

A contractor from Richmond, VA says:
I need help to figure out what part that I need to buy. Also would like to name of the tool used to release and tighten the tension rod.

Thank you!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would recheck the width of your pivot shoe. I believe it should be 1-1/4" wide, like our 15-178. The charging tool would be our 75-006. Finally, for the balance you show, check out our looks like our Series 600 5/8" balance. I would also recommend the Red Tip color option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)