Window ballast replacement

A handy person from Corinth VT says:
Looking for ballast part to replace one shown in image. Stamping reads J48 725 10-88. Thanks.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Based on your stamp of "725," we recommend our 24-737 Andersen sash balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)