Window bottom roller

A quick learner from California says:
I have a window from the late 1970's. It is a single pane window. I am looking for the rollers that attach to the bottom. There is one on each side of the window. The roller housing is plastic. There is a 1/8 hole on each side of the roller for a mounting screw. It is 1 and 9/16 inch long. It is a 1/4 inch wide. Please see attached pictures. Do you have this part?

Thank you,
Wayne W
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Wayne,
This bottom sliding window roller assembly looks similar to SWISCO product code 87-175. Take a look and compare the measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)