Window cam

A quick learner from toledo ohio says:
can I use a similar size and get by?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15988992721357555210688810002055.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15988993123012234588280958870271.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part is called a pivot bar. Yours in particular looks like our 26-030. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)