Window carrier sash spring

A handy person from Ohio says:
Hi. I am in need of some parts for my simonson windows. The part in question is the nylon piece which attaches to the spring that holds the window. The only identifier on the part is the number 409. I have included pictures. Is this a part you carry?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210502_174120668.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210502_174932556.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

This looks like our 15-192 Pivot Shoe. Note that some Simonton version of this shoe has a slightly different metal cam design. We recommend swapping out the old cam with the one in the new shoe to ensure the replacement shoe is compatible with your window's pivot bars. 

If you need to replace the coils as well, see the S170 and S171 coil springs. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at