Window casement operator

A home owner from 08724 says:
Need part for opposite window ??right.
Are there 2 seperate arms to be purchased?
I'm seeing that I need operator,handle, cover.
Any help in finding the right parts.
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16152986686927773281067771000712.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16152986937745180986430968842116.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16152987166362903934164568089293.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1615298736331115961148989472960.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like an Andersen 39-264. Compare the dimensions to confirm. For a new cover and handle, see our 39-152 and 39-286. Note that if this window was made between 1995 and 1998, you'll also need an adapter plate, the 39-362

If you remove the old operator from the window but you can't manually push and pull the window close, then you need to replace the window hinges as well. We don't have an exact match, but our 36-048 might work if you replace both hinges in the window at once. Compare the dimensions to confirm. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at