Window casement operator

A quick learner from Duluth, MN says:
Dear Parts Expert,

I have a three pane casement window (photo 5) that has an openable center window. The end of the operator broke off and I have attached photos of the operator with measurements. The measurement from the hole to the end of the arm when extended appears to be 9 3/4 inches. The arm 5 inches, the holes are 5" on center, the thickness of the arm is 1/4 inch. The window was in the house when we bought it 13 years ago and I do not see a brand name on it.

I am also looking for an operator for a NORCO casement window wide series model 1W30 manufactured about 1982-83. Does not have to be original.

Thank you and I can be reached at
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Richard. You might want to check out our 39-188 Window Dyad Crank. This looks very similar to what you have. What do you think?

I'm not sure about the NORCO casement operator, though. I'd have to see what was originally installed in order to know what you need for a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)