Window channel balance 2790

Handy Person from Austin
May 21, 2024 6:23 pm
Hello. I need 2 window channel balances. The part says 2790 and bsi on it. I uploaded 5 pictures. Let me know if more pics are needed. Thanks.
Chris.
winged top fitting 2790 31 stamped channel wingless bottom shoe IMG_7512 IMG_7511
5 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 24, 2024 2:39 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hey there Chris!

Thanks for reaching out to us. This looks like our S395-28 to me. This comes attached with a winged top fitting and a wingless 1-1/8" deep shoe. The stamp printed on the metal channel is outdated though. The 31 may indicate the sash weight meaning you'd want the 2760 stamp option for your replacements. A pair of balances with this stamp will support a sash weighing 30 to 33 pounds. However, we recommend you weigh the window sash to confirm. 

Handy Person from Austin
May 25, 2024 7:12 pm
Hi Emily. Thanks for your guidance. You are correct. The sash weighs 31lb. I'll put in an order

-Chris
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 28, 2024 8:24 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Great! I will be here if you need anything else. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts