Window channel balance

A home owner from Arbor Vitae WI says:
this is a window balance from a Semco double hung inside tilt window. I believe its from around 1995.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. We should be able to supply this balance, but it will have to be a custom order due to its configuration. Please give us a little more time to look into it and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thank you. It should be noted this balance mounts with the channel facing inward
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for waiting. Before we can continue our research, we need to clear a small roadblock. Can you tell me what the stamp printed on the metal channel reads? Can you also show me the clip or hook that's attached to end of the cord? Finally, what is the width and thickness of the black pivot shoe?

The stamp says g 20HD
There is no clip or hook. The end of the cord has a not which goes in a groove on the pivot shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 248AD2A7-89A4-497A-9E3D-1BDAD07ADFB7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2E5DD5DC-C0A2-4F1E-B12A-0042070FB3BF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3559180F-9154-417A-887A-416C8EC0C14E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3BD2FF97-7583-4F80-8621-B722C61C47F2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again. We're almost there, we just need one last piece of information. Can you show me a picture of your original pivot bar? I want to be 100% sure that we can get you a style that will fit in your window and in the new shoe.

Pivot Bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29F70E35-1D9C-4D4B-904A-96CD68316064.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34437193-1B36-4D93-A63F-697983FB0F97.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks! That's everything. I'm very sorry for all the questions, and for the wait, but these balances aren't made anymore and we had to jump through a ton of hoops to get these qualified. I'm going to email you an order link and price quote now  for two balances, which is our minimum. If you wanted to change that quantity, please let me know here and I'd be happy to change it.

One thing to note is that our balance will not include the S-clip at the top end; this clip is used to attach it to the track. You can reuse your old S-clip, or you can purchase a new one separately: either our 19-029 or 19-030, depending on what size you need.

Thank You so much, you guys were great and I'm keeping you on speed dial.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.