Window channel balance

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hello, could you please help to identify and choose the correct parts for this window channel balance? It's broken and needs to be replaced. It's 14" long and has 1330 mark on it. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2F9FC25F-9759-4292-B534-90C009B7C3D2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 207FAA2A-3D31-41B5-966D-429DB5F3C8EA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B53E4AEA-9ECD-460F-8875-40A02EC06BCD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4EE7FE2F-7A1A-4144-8B27-7E35FA89F171.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 87B12D57-E099-44DA-BBC6-921955C65144.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. We can definitely help, but we will need to clarify a few things first. This particular type of balance has to be custom made due to its unique design. It can get a little complicated, so please bear with me.

Typically this type of balance is found in a hinge window, and the balances on both sides of the sash are not identical. Usually the stamp code is different on each side, as is the nylon fittings. Specifically, these balances typically use our 19-008 top and 15-025 shoe; but one of these balances in the window will be missing the 15-025 shoe; it will only have the top attachment. In your three cases, If you can, please specify the stamps on both balances in the window; then, please tell me which stamped balance uses both attachments (the 19-008 top and 15-025 bottom), and which stamped balance uses just the 19-008 top by itself.

Once I know that, we can email you a quote to order these balances.

Hello, thank you for you response! The stamp code on the left side balance is 1340 and it has only top attachment. The right side balance has stamp code 1330, and it has both attachments. Please let me know if you need more details. Thank you!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

That's perfect, thanks. I just sent you an email with two custom links enclosed. The first link is to order one 14" balance stamped 1340, with the 19-008 Top but no bottom fitting attached. The second link is to order one balance of the same length but stamped 1330, and with both the 19-008 Top and 15-025 Bottom fittings attached. If this all sounds right to you, we should be good to go. Let me know if you need different amounts, or have any other questions prior to placing this order. 

Thank you very much for the assistance!
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.